County Under 15s rugby is a step up in pace and ability from most club or school rugby, encouraging you to perform outside your comfort zone.
Under 15s is completely open to ALL players regardless of the level of club or school rugby being played. If you are good enough, you will be selected. Over the years, Under 15s rugby has been a fantastic platform for players to showcase their skills and it has created many opportunities to network to higher level rugby.
Oxfordshire RFU Under 15s have a proud record of development and are keen to maintain and a strong ambition to progress.
The Under 15s also provides a route to the County Under 16s; providing an opportunity for players to be involved in Oxfordshire for years to come.
As a player, our coaching team is very aware that you already have club / school / college / work commitments. Therefore our training sessions focus mainly on unit and team practices and structure, with limited contact.
Our coaching team needs your commitment as the standard that Under 15s play at requires good quality preparation. The normal level of commitment is around 5 – 6 training sessions (with a couple being held pre tournament) as well as the County games.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to get the recognition you deserve or have missed out in earlier years.
- Friday 7th February 2020 – Training from 7pm to 9pm
- Friday 28th February 2020 – Training from 7pm to 9pm
- Friday 13th March 2020 – Training from 7pm to 9pm
- Friday 27th March 2020 – Training from 7pm to 9pm
For further information or to find out how to get involved in Under 15s rugby, please contact:
Ian Graney, Under 14s & Under 15s Age Group Director
Under 15s Team Management 2019-2020
- Lead Coaches – Niall Burman & James Clark
- Assistant Lead Coach – Tony Manning
- Team Manager – Rob Stanton
- Support Coaches – Jeremy Philpott, Peter Bello, Shane Harrison, Scott Walkden, Tom Arnold, Ben Wilson, Sam Colmer, Joe Whatmore